If my blog can point you to another, here is one I definitely encourage readers to check out. I find blessing here every time I visit. Surprising blessings… unexpected, unanticipated. Don’t miss out.
We can use it in many ways: prayers, petitions, supplications, meditation on God’s word.
The possibilities are endless, I think. 🤔
It’s just a partial list of what God’s Holy Scriptures have to say regarding the treatment of the poor. So here we go…
1. Defraud not the poor.
2. Be a helper to the other, the poor.
3. Love the poor.
4. Satisfy the afflicted soul.
5. Draw out thy soul to the hungry.
6. Deal your bread to the hungry.
7. Bring the poor that are cast out to thy house.
8. Cloth the poor.
9. Be strength to the poor.
10. Be a strength to the needy in their affliction.
11. Be a refuge from the storm to the poor.
12. Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor, and needy.
13. Considerthe cause of the poor.
14. Rob not the…
View original post 550 more words